In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 GDPR (EU regulation 2016/679), the following information is provided, in accordance with the principle of transparency, in order to make the user aware of the characteristics and methods of processing the personal data of users of the website www.florencecashmereyarn.com .
Who processes your personal data?
The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
a) Identity and contact details
The “owner” of the data processing for this website is Hircus Filati di Federico Scatizzi (hereinafter “Hircus Filati”). The contact details are as follows:
Legal representative: Federico Scatizzi
headquarters in via Battista Tettamanti, 19, 59100 Prato (PO)
The following contact details are reported: telephone: +39 366 1436185; email address: [email protected]
certified e-mail box (Pec): [email protected]
We inform you that the body did not consider the appointment necessary, pursuant to art. 37 GDPR of a data protection officer.
Which of your data do we process and how do we collect them?
• Cookies and navigation data.
We collect your personal data when, during navigation, you access the website www.florencecashmereyarn.com: in this case the system automatically collects a series of information (logs), which identify:
• the ip address;
• the page of origin;
• the type of browser and operating system used by the navigator;
• domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
• uri (uniform resource identifier) addresses of the requested resources;
• time of the request;
• method used in submitting the request to the server;
• size of the file obtained in response;
• numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
• other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner. These data are not intended for communication to third parties (unless requested, in accordance with the law, by the Public Authority, and therefore by the Police, Judicial Authorities and other subjects for public security purposes), nor are they intended for dissemination.
• Data provided with the registration of the account on the website www.florencecaschmereyarn.com, for the request to send information material on the services.
• Data provided for the order and the conclusion of the contract. After registering the account, filling out the form for activating the services involves the further provision of data to Hircus Filati.
The data received with the activation of the services will be used by Hircus Filati only and exclusively for the execution of the contract. The legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of the contract. Failure to provide the data referred to in point 3) makes it impossible to fulfill.
For what purposes can we process your personal data?
• Browsing data.
• Data spontaneously provided by the user.
explicit and voluntary e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, for the purposes of evaluating job offers, in the case of sending Curriculum Vitae, or for responding to requests contained in the communication.
• Data provided with the order request.
They are used only for the purposes relating to the provision of the supply that is requested through the transmission of the order through the portal.
How do we protect your personal data?
Hircus Filati is a company that takes the security of its users’ data very seriously, and seeks the best solutions to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illicit use and unauthorized access.
Where do we process your personal data?
The personal data processed by Hircus Filati are exclusively in the EU territory, and are not transferred to third countries.
How long are your data kept?
The data collected are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to process your request and in any case for what concerns the data during registration until the user makes a request for cancellation. As regards the data relating to the execution of the contract, 10 years as per the civil code.
Who can we communicate the data to?
The data collected is not intended for communication to third parties or for dissemination, without prejudice to any request by the Public Authority, and therefore by the Police, Judicial Authorities and other subjects for public security purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
With reference to the processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access to your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR): this is the right to have information at any time, from the Data Controller, about the data it retains, with reference to the methods of collection, purposes, recipients, etc. ;
2. Right to obtain the rectification or deletion of data (Article 16 of the GDPR): this is your right to ask the Data Controller to rectify your data, so that they are updated, relevant, correct and complete.
3. Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): it is exercised in particular cases expressly provided for by the GDPR, when the processing must be limited to what is necessary for the purposes of conservation and not to further operations: a) in the event that the ‘the interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy; b) in the event of unlawful processing, when the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data, requesting that the limitation of their use be ordered instead of the cancellation; c) when the data controller no longer needs or intends to keep the data, but there is a need to keep them as “necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court”; d) in the event of opposition to the processing, pending the necessary checks to determine the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller or the rights of the data subject;
4. Right to cancellation (Ar.17 GDPR): right to request the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed.
5. Right to object to processing (Article 21 of the GDPR): everyone has the right to object to data processing if it is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest, carried out for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes or connected to the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller or even if the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, even when profiling is provided for in the context of such processing, for reasons connected with his particular situation.
In the case of data processed for direct marketing purposes, including the profiling connected to it, the interested party can object at any time.
6. Right to data portability (law applicable only to data in electronic format), as governed by art. 20 GDPR, i.e. the right to receive data concerning him from a holder in a structured format, readable by an automatic device, to transmit them to another holder.
How can I exercise these rights?
Hircus Filati tries to provide maximum assistance to users of the website www.florencecashmereyarn.com, providing a special contact point: [email protected] to make it easy and quick to process any request relating to personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights listed above.
The answers are provided as quickly as possible, and in any case within the term of 30 days as required by the GDPR.
In any case, the exercise of rights can be exercised by submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data). For more information and insights www.garanteprivacy.it.